GOOD EXPERIENCE OVERALL

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 12, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Summit
THE BOAT ITSELF NEEDS A LITTLE WORK, THERE WERE SOME RUST SPOTS & THE LOUNGE CHAIRS NEED TO BE REPLACED. I BELIEVE THIS BOAT WILL BE DRY-DOCKED FOR UPGRADES AFTER THIS SEASON.
IT WAS CLEAN & EASY TO GET AROUND

THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE ACTIVITIES FOR THE 30-SOMETHINGS ON BOARD. ALSO THE DJ IN THE NIGHTCLUBPLAYED THE SAME 10 SONGS EACH NIGHT

AMAZING, WE CONSTANTLY HAD SERVICE BY NAME & EVERYONE WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO MAKE SURE WE WERE TAKEN CARE OF

NO FLAT SCREEN TV, BUT I HEARD THAT WOULD BE PART OF NEXT YEAR'S UPGRADE
BEACHES& ST GEORGE WERE BEAUTIFUL. OVERALL I FOUND THE ISLAND A LITTLE CROWDED & PUBLIC TRANSPORT WAS A PAIN. I PREFER CABS BUT THAT CAN GET EXPENSIVE.
Don't Miss: HORSESHOE BEACH

Pros: THE SERVICE IS AMAZING

Cons: DEFINATELY A 60+ CROWD

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!