Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

GOOD EXPERIENCE OVERALL

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

THE BOAT ITSELF NEEDS A LITTLE WORK, THERE WERE SOME RUST SPOTS & THE LOUNGE CHAIRS NEED TO BE REPLACED. I BELIEVE THIS BOAT WILL BE DRY-DOCKED FOR UPGRADES AFTER THIS SEASON.
IT WAS CLEAN & EASY TO GET AROUND

Pros: THE SERVICE IS AMAZING

Cons: DEFINATELY A 60+ CROWD

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE ACTIVITIES FOR THE 30-SOMETHINGS ON BOARD. ALSO THE DJ IN THE NIGHTCLUBPLAYED THE SAME 10 SONGS EACH NIGHT
NO FLAT SCREEN TV, BUT I HEARD THAT WOULD BE PART OF NEXT YEAR'S UPGRADE
AMAZING, WE CONSTANTLY HAD SERVICE BY NAME & EVERYONE WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO MAKE SURE WE WERE TAKEN CARE OF
King's Wharf, Bermuda
BEACHES& ST GEORGE WERE BEAUTIFUL. OVERALL I FOUND THE ISLAND A LITTLE CROWDED & PUBLIC TRANSPORT WAS A PAIN. I PREFER CABS BUT THAT CAN GET EXPENSIVE.
Don't Miss: HORSESHOE BEACH