Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

mixed review.

Sail Date: May 22, 2011

The service, amenities and quality was exceptional but the , show and over all activities is lacking specially for young adults ages 20 to 26. I was so sorry for my daughter(21 years old), she did not really enjoy the cruise. the music and in the club was catered to 60's and 70's. We were not advised by the Agent that this cruise Celebrity Summit at this time of the month was mostly for seniors. If we were advise, then I should have moved it to July or August. I just ask some of the staff if Celebrity Summit is a cruise for senior, but there is no clear answer. Good thing my 2 sons did not join us in the cruise otherwise I would have to worry about them getting bored. Don't get me wrong the ship's quality and service is exceptional, over all I might recommend this cruise for seniors ages 60's and up.

Pros: the staff and state room service is exceptional

Cons: there is not enough activities for young adults in my group

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

not enough activities for your adults ages 17 to 26,
stateroom was exceptional
staff are commendable
King's Wharf, Bermuda
port is clean, be ready to spend due to price. Few tourist destination. Beach is wonderful, a bit chilly during the month of may.