Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Loved this Cruise

Sail Date: August 31, 2007

Mostly the employees there are great. They were so diverse in culture and very, very nice through out. They treated everyone as if they were the only person they took care of. Made us feel very welcome. The ship was really nice. I loved the decorations around. The statues & designs were fun and interesting. The different levels of looking out was fun. The top deck of looking out, one deck had window protection outside, other sections were enclosed inside & then there was our "private deck". I loved having a private deck.

The stops were fun and interesting. I was surprised that getting on & off the boat was very easy. Most of the time you didn't realize how many people were on the boat - it all went so easy.

The performances were really good. I loved the danacers.

Pros: Everything. The scenery was beautiful.

Cons: Should not have booked so many excurisions ahead of time. Conflicted with things that I might have done otherwise, but loved them all too!

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!