Hurry up and wait!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Hawaii

11 Night Hawaii Eastbound (Honolulu To Ensenada)
Sail Date: April 25, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
I had heard so much about Celebrity Cruises....all good but that was not our trip. This was our 9th cruise and the worst. At first, I was willing to overlook some of the lack of service due to illness on the cruise before us and the cleaning that had to be done but the whole cruise was disorganized and lacking. Everything was a line and missing all the little things that make a cruise great. The crew just didn't seem to care. From no coffee in the buffet area one morning, the disorganized tendering, no towel animals, only 2 towels in bathroom (just slung over the towel bar), having computer classes the last day of cruise when people were trying to print boarding passes and the printer breaking down (they wouldn't send anyone to fix it). I could go on and on with the lack of entertainment and quality. The crew also talked about how tired they were after partying the night before. I won't say never but it will be awhile before we choose Celebrity. I guess I'm just used to good entertainmemt and helpful staff. In the past cruises we were greeted and talked to our room attendant, we never figured out who our attendent was??? There also, didn't seem like alot to do when at sea. If you didn't want to lay around the pool, our listen to a band, there was little to do. I did see alot of people playing cards but I didn't go on a cruise to play cards. It was a beautiful ship!

Main dining room was great except last night. Buffet was so/so with long lines and the same food almost everyday.

Beautiful

Room was nice.

Cruise Kilauea Volcano

Our trip to San Diego Airport was horrible!!!