Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 23, 2008

Wow...where do I begin? Everything was first class and no detail was spared. My favorite things were the "Ice Martini Bar" which the top of the bar was made of ice. The shows - which if you have seen any Circ De Soliel shows this would compare. The food - everything from the amazing selection at the casual dining with nightly sushi, ice cream bar with over 20 flavors, candy bar which had my fav - sour jelly babies, to the gym which must have had twenty tread mills. In addition, the prices of services were great.

Pros: The food, the design, the shows and entertainment

Cons: Wish I knew about the Aqua Spa Suites for I would have booked that room

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Basseterre, St. Kitts
heard there were gangs outside of the main square area, we didn't do much there
Philipsburg, St. Maarten