Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing...Amazing!

Sail Date: November 23, 2008

Wow...where do I begin? Everything was first class and no detail was spared. My favorite things were the "Ice Martini Bar" which the top of the bar was made of ice. The shows - which if you have seen any Circ De Soliel shows this would compare. The food - everything from the amazing selection at the casual dining with nightly sushi, ice cream bar with over 20 flavors, candy bar which had my fav - sour jelly babies, to the gym which must have had twenty tread mills. In addition, the prices of services were great.

Pros: The food, the design, the shows and entertainment

Cons: Wish I knew about the Aqua Spa Suites for I would have booked that room

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
great beaches
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Basseterre, St. Kitts
heard there were gangs outside of the main square area, we didn't do much there