Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Great family time on a transatlantic

Sail Date: November 05, 2016

Reviewed: 17 days ago

Although is not the first time me and my wife sailed with celebrity this was our first transatlantic. It was a very nice experience, we love pretty much every minute we spent on the boat. There's only one little observation about the food quality, our previous experience on other celebrity boats were just slightly better, however overall everything was perfect.

Absolutely love it.
Need to improve slightly from previous experience on celebrity needs just a little bit more quality.

My wife and myself had everything pre-paid including premium beverage packages (if you drink wine or alcohol) it's recommended just to have peace of mind and worry free about your final bill at the end of the cruise it's the best thing you can do to have a great experience.