1st cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

13 Night Capital Cities Transatlantic (Ft. Lauderdale To Southampton)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

Wonderful experience, but wish I had talked with some experienced cruisers.  There is so much to do and the time goes so quickly, but it is also very weather driven.  When you're planning heavily for outside activities you need backup plans although many of the inside activities were not of interest.  The food selection was outstanding and I tried many foods I've never eaten before. Finally, all the cruise staff I interacted with were wonderful.  I certainly plan to cruise again on Celebrity with all that I learned.

Very comfortable. Can't think of anything they missed. The shower was a 5 star.

Buy the Internet wi-fi. It's worth it.