Anniv. cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Our cruise was almost perfect. A mix up in the restaurant spoiled it. I was sent back to the cabin to put long pants on. A silly requirement. Other men were seated in jeans and some soiled pants. I returned but was never able to find my wife. They escorted me to the location where they claimed to have seated her. She wasn't there. We didn't find each other for a half hour. It spoiled the evening. Staff did not take responsibility and the apologies did not seem sincere.

See comment about mix up in the restaurant.

Staff did a great job.