food quality is going down again

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

15 Night Mediterranean Passage (Rome To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015

I was an original celebrity traveler prior to Royal Carib buy out...after buyout I stopped after the first cruise and changed lines for several years...quality of dining room was very much down. Then things improved and I tried again and came back to celebrity. In 2012 I was on the Silhouette for 14 days to egypt and israel /mediterranean...dining room food was great ...The same cannot be said for this trip.I complained to the Maitre D ...since when is creme de bruelle served cold...this was never thye case before...coffee served after dessert if at all...training in the kitchen is lacking...quality of steak was awful and not much better at the Tuscan grill.(bought package of 4 to try the restaurants....only Murano was up to snuff.Why don't you just charge an additional 200-300pp for food and go back to quality in the dining room. The reason I am only Select is that I kept trying other lines...may have to go back to that. To be positive... Buffet food was much better that previous trip....but had an injury and it was difficult to walk around for my food with a cane in hand.

see above

comedians strai8ght out of then 1950's...very hoaky

excellent..except for the way the mini bar is now run...if I wanted something different that the prescribed mix of drinks( Ie: diet cokes only...I was told I had to now pay fort hem in advance whether I drank them or not...was told this is a policy... it never was before...very low class way to handle

always research your ports ...if we had not done that we would never have seen Cezane's studio inn Aix en Provence.....was not covered byn tour (and I do not know why...)

get tiks to vatican /sistine chapel on line in advance.if not taking tour
visited the Uffizi...if it were not a free day you can get tiks in advance and not wait in line
Aix en provence...charming town ...did not spend time in toulon
interior of Segrada Familla finally finished...don't miss it...but tour did not cover the Gaudi Architecture in the Parc...so glad I saw this a previous time...that tour needs to be changed to see more gaudi architecture.