Great Experience on the Silhouette

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Amsterdam Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

This was an awesome cruise.  The Celebrity staff is one of the most hard working that I have seen.  They are always ready to do their best to make sure you have a fantastic experience onboard.  The extra touch they offer when returning from an excursion really made our day.  I just love the hot chocolate they give you as you are waiting to board the ship after a fun filled day.  The dining room staff was great. Pero was our waiter and did a great job to make our dinner an "experience".  Randy our bar waiter kept our drinks flowing and Armand also provided us with great service.

Customer relations was always available to help.  The cabin stewards did a wonderful job keeping our cabin in great shape.  I have cruised on several cruise lines and the staff on Celebrity really takes it up a notch to provide great service.  The staff work long hours.  I am an early riser and see them working in the morning and then after leaving the bar in the evening they are still working but always with a smile on their face and a friendly word.

The food was fantastic and Pero was an excellent waiter and made our dinners a fun and fantastic experience. He and his assistant Armand gave us excellent service.

There were so many activities offered at the same time, I was not able to do all that I wanted to. I would suggest varying the times.

I loved the shows and evening entertainment, however, having the event in the central foyer did not give us room to view it. Why did you not put those activities in the Sky Lounge were more of us could experience it.

The cabin was great, loved the veranda, the location was good also, mid ship right near the elevators or stairs.

We had the classic drink package and I would highly recommend it, it gave me the opportunity to try many new things, especially the coffee drinks and smoothies in the Aqua Spa Café which was fantastic with healthy drinks and foods.

This was my favorite tour with a great tour guide.