Had a wonderful time

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Stockholm To Amsterdam)
Sail Date: May 28, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

My wife convinced me to go to this cruise although I personally thought it would be too long with too many stops. But I have to admit, among all the more than 10 cruises that I taken in my life, this was by far the most memorable and enjoyable. All stops except Helsinki were quite interesting and better than I expected. Saint Petersburg and Copenhagen were the most fun and luckily we had two night stops there but we even wished we had more time in both cities.

If you have the ability to be away for two weeks, definitely consider this trip.

n/a

Paying for Aqua class was well worth it. we had better quality food, free water services and the usage of an exclusive health club.