great trip, a few dissapointments

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

We had great service and the food was delicious in the Opus restaurant as well as very good in the other dining room.  My only complaints would be I thought that the bar service at most of the bars was slow.  Additionally, I was extremely disappointed with the food and service in the Lawn Club restaurant.  For a premium restaurant @ $40.00 per person, the food was terrible and the service was just downright bad.  We had several people at our table that ordered rib eye steaks that were returned, I had a chicken dish that was inedible it was so dried out.  Other than that I will absolutely cruise Celebrity again.

Food in the Opus dining room was spot on every single night. Not a dissapointment

Our room service was extraordinary.

Nice sized rooms and good size bathroom. Bed was SUPER comfortable.

Since it is a large ship I think it should have had a third bank of elevators. Sometimes a long wait and sometimes it seemed a long walk to get to an elevator.