Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

great trip, a few dissapointments

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

We had great service and the food was delicious in the Opus restaurant as well as very good in the other dining room.  My only complaints would be I thought that the bar service at most of the bars was slow.  Additionally, I was extremely disappointed with the food and service in the Lawn Club restaurant.  For a premium restaurant @ $40.00 per person, the food was terrible and the service was just downright bad.  We had several people at our table that ordered rib eye steaks that were returned, I had a chicken dish that was inedible it was so dried out.  Other than that I will absolutely cruise Celebrity again.

Nice sized rooms and good size bathroom. Bed was SUPER comfortable.
Our room service was extraordinary.
Food in the Opus dining room was spot on every single night. Not a dissapointment

Since it is a large ship I think it should have had a third bank of elevators. Sometimes a long wait and sometimes it seemed a long walk to get to an elevator.