Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

many problems on this crise

Sail Date: January 10, 2015

Cabin: 9305 and

The first night there was a very wet carper after a shower. They believed a pipe has broken under the shower, anyhow we were moved to another room at midnight. I was told we may have to move again! Finally the next day with heated words from guest services we were told we could stay in the second room  The ship was late arriving at San Juan and we missed the tour through the fort! Next the slot machine problem! We were playing the Dangerous Beauty penny machine, Forty cents per pull. We had the first row (top to bottom) wild, the second all also wild, the third row all Q, and the forth row all wild. Every row was from top to bottom the same. But the forth row did not light up, So we call an attendant Name LEO or Leonard who stated he was in charge of all slot machines. I asked if I could take a picture of what we had on the screen, he said yes. But then punched the button and another spin! Clearing off the questionable reward. He said it was an accident and would give me $10.00 to play. So the first three days and night we not very good. There we ten in our group this year, we have had 16, we cruise every January for the past twelve years. Mostly on Royal Caribbean, and MSC. I am an EMERALD MEMBER on the RC I know RC owns Celebrity. I pay for the cruise my relatives pay for their transportation to the Ship. Anyway this cruise seemed to have many problems!!