Very disappointing!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

SadAngryThe boarding process was horrendous.  There was no special line for Elite Capt Club members. Having been on this beautiful ship once before, I was confident that would be a wonderful cruise. We had requested a table for two in advance. It took us three days to obtain it. One of the head waiters, in our opinion was rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. It was reported to Guest Relations and the Restaurant Mgr. A waste of time. We never did receive an apology. We have given up on Celebrity.  Never again.  They just lost two frequent cruisers. We would not recommend this line to anyone!

In my opinion, I would not recommend this ship.

One of my favorites.