Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Absolutely Wonderful!!

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

From the food, the service and entertainment the whole cruise experience was absolutely wonderful!!

All of the servers went out of their way to make sure we were happy and satisfied.

The entertainment was some of the best I have seen at sea!!

Celebrity is truly the best!! I spoke to many of my fellow cruisers and we all agree that Celebrity is top of the line!!

Anytime I have ever deviated from Celebrity I have disappointed. After this cruise I have officially decided to deviate no longer :)

Happy Cruising!!