Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Love this ship!

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

I have been on a lot of cruises and I thought the lay out of this ship was the best I have experienced.  Very easy to find things and get oriented.  Obviously a lot of thought went into the lay out.  The staff was excellent.  Friendly yet professional and very competent.  When we had to tender in St Thomas and it started raining, they brought towels, umbrellas and coffee/water to us in line.  I could not complain about anything on this cruise.

Jorge and Elody in the dining room were awesome!
Loved the magician!
Staff made the activities fun without being overbearing like some cruises.
I don't cruise for the destinations; going in the ocean and going in circles would be fine with me. We only stopped 3 times in a week which is one of the reasons we chose this cruise.
Cabin / Stateroom Next time I will spend the extra money to go a level up. The "Obstructed View" was more obstructed than we thought it would be. The room is great though. Loved the shower/bathroom. TV channels were great.
I love this ship! Beautiful design and easy to find things.
Miami, Florida
Easy on/off the ship. Amazing how much better it has gotten compared to years ago.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We did not get off the ship as we have been there several times.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Rained that day so that put a damper on the day.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Water taxi to the beach was a blast. Nice public beach to hang out on. Had massage by locals. Expensive way to spend the day.

The free coffee on Level 7 was really handy! Loved The Lawn on 15th Deck with real grass! Watching us leave ports from the bar on Level 15 was awesome. The hammocks enclosed with netting around the pool was an example of the level of detail in the design. Lots of "little places" to relax.