Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Celebrity Reflection Europe!!

Sail Date: August 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 1421

I booked a Royal Suite for me and my family and also an Aqua suite for Parents and 2 other rooms for family members as a gift and family reunion. The Royal Suite cost me just under 20k and and aqua suite was about 8000 dollars plus I booked roughly 10,000 for private tours and extras spending here and there on board. I was staying in room 1241 which was a nice decent size suite.

I was dissapointed at the level of service on the 14th floor every time I went to eat there waiters weren't so helpful which is okay because they were very busy but near the end of our cruise the 14 floor buffet workers caused a huge scene in front of my family members and other people because I could not understand his accent what he was truing tell me, I tried calm him down but Alexis I don't know if he was a manager or worker was not having it. He asked for my room number kept walking by our table  every 5 mins on phone yelling my room number on phone eventually it was too much of scene I was so embarraased left to deck 5 Michael's lounge to let our concierge know of the issue. I should have just stuck to the Micheals lounge area or ate in the different restaurants but since the rest of our party of 13 was always at buffet I would always give it another chance but It seemed to me the workers there were always edgy and rude.

In overall fairness  other than deck 14 buffet level, the employees were nice and had good service.  My butler Emir was great and also Mihai who was arranging our private tours did really good job with good service all the way our family loved tours he organized. I travel a lot and stay at 5 star top hotels but I would like say our concierge Lenny in Michael's club was one of the the best if not the best concierge I've had. Since I spent almost 50k on this cruise I was really expecting no one would be confrontational or cause scene and embarrass me which kind of ruined the trip.  I don't think  I would go on this cruise again.

Book a suite and stick to Michael's lounge area where you'll get better service.

1 Comment