Extended Family Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Escape (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Reflection
Cabin Type: Suite
My extended family which includes but is not limited to my 2 brothers and my family booked this cruise as a mini family reunion. My sister could not make it. As it turned out it was probably the best venue could have selected to spend quality time together. My older brother brought his 2 adult children and we brought our 2 adult children. Unfortunately or should I say fortunately my younger brothers son is in college and could not get away. We spent as much time as we could together as a group but we were also able to do our own thing. This is something that I thought was especially nice since we all have our own ideas for vacationing. For example my family went horse back riding in San Juan while both of my brothers familys romped around on their own. There were plenty of activities on the ship to keep us busy at sea. My wife enjoyed the shopping seminars and the tour of the galley while my son and daughter spent some time at the craps tables and bars. I believe they liked the molecule bar the best. My son also signed up for a ping pong tournement and did pretty well. I enjoyed it all. As I touched on before, there was something for everyone. We all appreciated the fact that once we left the port none of us had any worries at all, Everything was taken care of for us, the fine dining, excellent room service and friendly crew made this one of the best vacations we had ever had. We WILL plan another one soon.

Most of the food was excellent but there was one or two fair meals

For people who drink alcahol, try the molecule bar. It has some VERY unique concoctions.