Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Celebrity Reflection 7 Day

Sail Date: April 06, 2013

Overall this cruise was very good. Stateroom service was top notch, very attentive to details and cleanliness of our room! Food at buffet was very good. I can't say the same for one of the specialty restaurants called Q-uisene. They were tapas style which the food was not good at all, although the service was good.

Alcoholic beverages were expensive and the quality of the drinks served at the pool bar were not good. When you pay over $18 for two mixed drinks and cannot detect the alcohol at all, something needs to change. I did mention it to guest relations and also noted it on my comment card, but nothing was done. I really think that if I were in their position, I would have issued an immediate credit for the lousy drinks.
Children's Programs Did not bring children.

Don't get mixed drinks at the pool bar and DO NOT go to Q-siene specialty restaurant!