A wonderful cruise on a wonderful ship.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

5 Night Wine Cruise Northbound (San Diego To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 27, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
The ship was clean and the staff was attentive. The atmosphere was very comfortable and casual. The spa treatment staff were exceptional and I felt that I got a lot of value for my money. I spent a lot of time in my room because I needed the rest, and I appreciated the quiet. I rarely heard anyone, unless they were right outside my room. My room steward was very attentive.

Pros: The friendly staff.

Cons: Ordered room service a lot and food was usually lukewarm or cold by the time it was delivered.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!