Upgrade from royal carib

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
I loved it. Drink Package was a great idea just wish i could get it one day at a time. Very Classy ship.

food was great but the late dinner service took forever!!!!! i sometimes didnt get out until 10:00 that is crazy!
also the dress code got really annoying at times and hard to meet their crazy standards, I got turned away three times trying to eat at the metro for breakfast!

ALL of the bartenders were VERY RUDE!!!! I know i look young but dont question me every time i come to the bar, it got annoying!

Pros: food was great

Cons: not much to do sometimes

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!