Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nota a great cruise for my husband and I

Sail Date: November 19, 2011

If you are African-American, if you go on this cruise prepare yourself to be treated like a second-hand citizen. I was supposed to celebrate my husband's birthday and they did not do it on the night selected. I also received a menu with nothing in it. When asked for a cookie, I was told no. When signing up for activities that were offered free and service to purchase items on the ship, preference was givine to white people and all were white that participated andwon the events - no minorities with the exception of one Bingo person. Not happy at all with the experience.

Pros: The pool area where the band was playing

Cons: The food was not the greatest. Very hard potatoes served for breakfast. Guest Services were great.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

The ship showed signs of wear and tear and the staterooms, at least the stateroom with the balcony was very small and very hard to navigate.
The best was the Pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers
See comment above
With the problems that I had, Guest Services was the best and also a Black pool drink server who was extradordinary.
To much overlapping with activity times.