Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

I have cruised on Carnival and Royal Caribbean ships, but this was my first Celebrity ship. I check the reviews but still was not sure what to expect. I just finished a 6 day trip from Miami to Honduras and Cozumel. It was much better than either Carnival or Royal Caribbean. The staff meet you outside on arrival and give you a glass of champagne.

The carpeting thruout was superb design. Lots of shopping on board. Very few children aboard too. Great decor in general. Rooms were clean and ice and cold water provided, which was great. Most staterooms are above the dining areas, casino and shops, which was very convenient. Plenty of elevators.

Pros: Service attitude was great, food was great, decor sparkling

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
West end beach is a must see. i recommend the lobster sandwich in the LIghthouse restaurant. Don't bother with the small monkey jungle or botanical garden. The gumbo limbo park has monkeys and is probably worth it, but it costs 30 dollars apiece to get in. I did not go in.
Don't Miss: west end beach
The diving is right off the beach beside the ship, so maybe just go down and rent snorkels on the beach instead of doing the ship shoreside activity tour.