A great time!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to South Pacific

14 Night Pacific Islands (Auckland To Honolulu)
Sail Date: April 12, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
Inpressive!

The Celebrity singer sand dancers are not to be missed. Everyone else was good but not great.

Dissapointing, the Tahiti of my fantasies is not the Tahiti in real life. A big tourist trap, a bit dirty and expensive to boot.

Don't Miss: Helicopter ride over the volcanoes, but dont expect to see gushing lava.

Beyond belief! The best island I have ever been on, and I am a world traveler. I wept with tears of joy and gratitude to be there. Soooo very beautiful, as depicted in the movies.
Don't Miss: The view from Belvidere
Don't Miss: The view from Belvidere
Another georgeous island.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and Bloody Marys
Another georgeous island.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and Bloody Marys

Pros: The ship is beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful, and the itenery was a winner.

Cons: Needed more time on some of the islands. TV's in stateroom were ancient with terrible color and bad channel choices.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!