Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to South Pacific

A great time!

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

Inpressive!

Pros: The ship is beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful, and the itenery was a winner.

Cons: Needed more time on some of the islands. TV's in stateroom were ancient with terrible color and bad channel choices.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

The Celebrity singer sand dancers are not to be missed. Everyone else was good but not great.
Papeete, Tahiti
Dissapointing, the Tahiti of my fantasies is not the Tahiti in real life. A big tourist trap, a bit dirty and expensive to boot.
Hilo, Hawaii

Don't Miss: Helicopter ride over the volcanoes, but dont expect to see gushing lava.
Tauranga, New Zealand
Moorea, French Polynesia
Beyond belief! The best island I have ever been on, and I am a world traveler. I wept with tears of joy and gratitude to be there. Soooo very beautiful, as depicted in the movies.
Don't Miss: The view from Belvidere