First time on Celebrity

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Mexico

Moderator
Contributor Level: Captain

3 Night Mexican Baja (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2005
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

Friends and I were planning a short Cruise for my B-day.  Our TA suggested we try Celebrity out of San Diego.  We gave it a try since we had all done RCCL before.  I'm glad I listened,  This trip is when Celebrity became my favorite cruise line.   The Service in the MDR, Cabin and bars was the best I have had to date on a ship.  Second night for dinner and or head waiter Walter had our drinks waiting for us at the table without us asking.  The food in the MDR was excellent,  surf and turn done to perfection. The shows were good,  The inside cabin was a good size and everything in perfect shape. Over all it was just a step above of RCCL.

the ship is just 2 blocks from the train