Celebrity equinox-10 day cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

I have been a loyal celebrity patron for many years, haven't taken at least a half dozen Cruises on this line. However, on this trip, I found the daytime entertainment and lounge asked to be very subpar.  In particular, there was an acoustic guitar rest and a singer who I wanted to strangle with his tambourine.  Additionally, I found the production shows to be confusing without any professionalism or theme. Unlike my last cruise in January 2015 on the Sillouette, , I actually avoided all lounge acts on this trip.  I know this sentiment was shared with many passengers with whom I had discussions about this trips on board entertainment.

This cabin has close proximity to the forward elevators but is not adversely affected by crowd noise or traffic.
There really isn't much to do at this particular destination.
I would strongly recommend the excursion involving dolphin and whale watching.