OK , but Got Sick 3 days into the cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

10 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
Cabin Number: GTY

Food at the buffet for lunch was good, but not for dinner.  I can't say the main dinning had any better food.   Both my husband and I got colds the third day and can't figure out how we got them except that someone must of been sick in our room on the last cruise.  We were both really healthy when we got on the ship.

Not real happy with the room attendant as I kept having to ask him for things.  Entertainment on the ship was the norm you find on most ships these days.  What I did like about the cruise was there daily itinerary.  There was a good mix of things to do on board the ship.  I thought the casino paid out good for casino's on ships.  I found  a few slot machines I could play on for awhile and won some good bonuses. No tenders on this trip so getting off and on the ship at ports was very easy.  Overall the ships crew were very friendly whereever you went.  The free drink package was a great deal and would make me book on Celebrity again.

Not much to choose from at dinner in buffet. Main dinning had too much weird dishes so nothing to really choose

Good divercity

All were friendly

Easy to get around

No drawers to put your cloths and we had a balcony room, TV way off to side of the bed so look to get a sore neck. Should take half the closet and put shelves in

If booking a balcony room do not book on the 6th floor - obstruction and smokers outside on 5th floor - Got this room by guarantee

Easy on and off