Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great cruise and cruise staff

Sail Date: November 18, 2011

This was our first Celebrity cruise although we have been on many cruises, most with Royal Caribbean and we were excited to finally try Celebrity. We were very impressed and pleased. I am not sure if it had to do with the location, the timing of the cruise, or length of cruise, but we found the other cruisers to be more "professional" if I can use that term. It was not just a "party" ship but it was still fun. It was nice to meet others who have cruised to many locations and to share stories and learn from them as well. The cruise director was very good, always with a smile on his face, always stopped to say hello or greet me if I walked past. The entertainment was top notch, very impressed with the quality and talents of the dancers. Overall, this was one of my better cruise experiences.

Pros: variety of ports

Cons: not knowing events of the upcoming day(s) until late at night

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!