Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Third Mate

Transatlantic Celebrity cruise April 2016

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

I have to say that we were very pleased at our cabin and the cabin staff, they were great. The moonlight Sonatta restaurant looked great, we had table 247 for the first 2 nights. My wife and I were on our own, then they introduced 2 more couples to our table and I have to be honest this made our cruise because we could not have wished for a more pleasant pair of couples it was great.

We would have rated the cruise 5* had it not been that the food was not always what we English call "top notch", also some of the seating was thread bare. Having  said that the table staff were great (Dion & Robert) could not do enough for you.

We were a bit sad that the Bermuda stop was cancelled, but of course realise that the captains priority is safety. I also wish that the alternative location had been Funchal instead of Le Havre but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

We are certainly going to book another cruise.Big Smile

Cruise Photos

Great
Never bothered much with these.
Service and Staff See review
see review

If travelling East across Atlantic it is really nice to take your afternoon tea at the stern area bar, because the sun is is in a perfect position at that time.

1 Comment