Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

celebrity eclipsecruise experience

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

The customer service, of , and shore excursions was outstanding. Especially, Ms. Shari Bagby. Sorry if I spelt the name wrong...

All my concerns were addressed. The veranda room choice was excellent, as my husband had problem walking.

I was concerned about shore excursions offered by , because of meeting places etc. But they turned out to be better than offered by celebrity.

Thank you for the help.Happy

excellent choice. close to mid elevator and activities. All perfect with necessary amenities. Good showerstall. Good attendents.
Embarkation was good. Disembarkation seemed ok except the long wait for cabs.
I cancelled good excursions by to go on those offered by celebrity .Not a good choice.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Basseterre, St. Kitts
St. John's, Antigua
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
Harrison caves and animal reserve tour was fantastic.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Willemstad, Curacao
Did not care for tram tour of the city.