celebrity eclipsecruise experience

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

The customer service, of , and shore excursions was outstanding. Especially, Ms. Shari Bagby. Sorry if I spelt the name wrong...

All my concerns were addressed. The veranda room choice was excellent, as my husband had problem walking.

I was concerned about shore excursions offered by , because of meeting places etc. But they turned out to be better than offered by celebrity.

Thank you for the help.Happy

excellent choice. close to mid elevator and activities. All perfect with necessary amenities. Good showerstall. Good attendents.
Harrison caves and animal reserve tour was fantastic.
Did not care for tram tour of the city.