Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

I enjoyed nearly every moment of this cruise.  The ship was beautiful and the crew was so thoughtful and gifted.  We made friends at dinner from different parts of the world and our wait staff was remarkably talented and entertaining.  We took several excursions and enjoyed them all.  Any problems we had were soon put to rest by the staff - Nestor was delightful, told me Lola was the word for grandmother in his language.  Za Za from the Tuscan Grille treated us like his grandmother and served us like royalty.  Our room was always immaculate and ice was delivered to us as needed.  We attended all the shows in the theater and were delighted with them.  The food was very good in both the dining room and the buffet.  The hamburgers by the pool were really good and the French fries nearly as good as McDonalds.  The musicians and dancers were all excellent, as well.  I have to rest up (87 y/o) but may find another destination with Celebrity.

I hated the shower. I am short and could not direct the stream of water where I needed it. A hand-held shower would be of benefit to all women.

We watched the glass blowing show twice - fascinating.