Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great experience for the price

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

This was my first cruise on Celebrity so I really didn't know what to expect. My veranda room was exceptional. Plenty of storage and a sofa seating area. The veranda was one of the few that was larger than normal because of its location on the ship. I recommend room 8160! Food was good but not exceptional. Staff were very friendly and helpful and room was refreshed twice daily. The big drawback was the terrible internet service. It could take many tries and over 30 minutes just to be allowed to try to log on. Once logged in, the service would ofter drop out before you could open your website. Downloading a document was almost impossible. Management said Celebrity is going to fix this issus.

Best I have ever had!

Shows are very crowed at the late performance. We once had to stand. Get there at least 20 minutes early