Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

Room Type: Suite

As excited as I was to take this cruise I was moderately disappointed.  our seating time was wrong,  we were then moved after having been seated and meeting our table mates, and no one had shown up at the table we had originally been seated. Then we were told our dining time was moved to the late seating. We were happy but found our table for ten had only six people. Far too large a table for six.

Our  shower didn't drain and after 3 complaints was never fixed properly. Water continued to be all over bathroom floor which was very dangerous in an accessible room. My traveling companion was never comfortable while showering being concerned about falling.

The same "fresh" fruit was left in concierge level room daily. Only change was if any had been eaten.

Also was told that we had a $300 OBC but only $200 was given. Still waiting to hear back from . Will not use them in future. Lied to me on 2 counts. First, when booking and then when I called about credit and representative Donna assured me she would check into the issue and call me back on the 1/6/2016. I'm still waiting.

Very disappointed.  Wish someone would do something to appease to he bad taste that I have.

Shower didn't drain properly. Had to used rolled towels to absorb some water which itself was dangerous.