Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity eclipse cruise

Sail Date: December 18, 2015

My experience on this cruise ship was really good, I enjoyed myself each day on the ship and off the ship exploring the different islands we stopped at. The staff were amazing and friendly. I would definitely cruise with celebrity again, because celebrity is my favorite cruise line overall.

The cabin was great, I enjoyed the balcony view everyday, even more when we stopped on each island I got to see the island from my balcony room.
I was sad to leave, I didn't want to leave I wanted to stay.