Great Ports of Call

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

13 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

Overall this cruise was very good. The food and entertainment were very good. The service in the main dining room and the specialty restaurants was quite good. There were enough onboard activities to do on the sea days.  The ship was well-maintained, clean and my cabin was quite comfortable. I would have like to see a better variety of shore excursions at some of the ports.

My cabin 7181 was midship on the portside. It was roomy and comfortable. The balcony was great and I had a great view when entering and leaving our ports of call.