Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice getaway but could have used bigger pools.

Sail Date: March 14, 2016

Nice cruise but the outdoor pool & deck space was limited!  Also, the deck would get very hot & was terrible to walk on without footwear!  The main dining staff was excellent.

Cabin was fine for just two people: my 15 year old daughter & myself. Great storage space! Our shower needed some updates as the wall seemed cracked, peeling, & bubbled.

Be sure to purchase beverage package! I purchased classic beverage & which was perfect for mojitos, daiquiris, & margaritas, etc. I upgraded my daughter's classic non alcoholic package to premium non alcoholic so she could get all the fruity blended drinks! Drink packages are well worth it!!!