Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

HORRIBLE NEW YEARS EVE CRUISE !!!! WORST CRUISE OF 20 PLUS

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

My family and I have cruised 20 Plus cruises over 15 years. Some High End and some Lower. This last cruise we took was the WORST in the history of our experiences. Food was Mediocre - served cold sometimes - Officers in charge were indifferent when one of our family members was injured on board. Walking by without even stopping to help. Lunch staff was argumentative when questioned about food. SPA STAFF was especially - THE WORST - we both ordered massages and were simply rubbed oil on with massage and charged $164 EACH PLUS $29 tips EACH. When we complained - they stared at us like deer in headlights - no manager contacted us to try to make it right.

OVERALL 1 STAR is too much to score !! A-V-O-I-D !!!!!!!!!!!

The best part was the Cabin Stewart