Celebrity treated us very well. Had a good time.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

First night I went to the casino played $20.00 dollars on a penny slot machine and had $99.95 when I left! I still had $79.95 of that on the last day when I went back in, set at a $1.00 machine and had $217.95 when I left! We had a large table and had a nice group of people to have dinner with. 2 of the couples where from NY where we were used to live as well. We now live in SC. Our stateroom staff where very helpful and even set up a cot for me so my handicapped husband could have the large bed. They even added extra mattresses to the big bed to make it higher when he had trouble getting up because it was a little low for him.