Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice accomodations and service

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

We had a nice time and it was fun. Nice people and staff always busy and available for service. this was my first Celebrity cruise and booking with United.

Loved our stateroom - a charged mini bar....wasted space.
Easy process very happy
Loved our room and balcony...but if you take the wrong elevator we ended up in the restaurant (deck 11) and if serving we could not access to our stateroom
Very small portions in the main dining room. The buffet was not what I expected - Golden Corral has better.

Nickle and dime too much. Must pay for pops and bottled water if you did not have the drink package. But you can have free water, coffee and juice 24hrs
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Stayed at the Sheraton... free airport shuttle and $10 per person to Port Everglades.
Key West, Florida
Very fun town. I used United for my Hop on/Hop off tour.
Cabs everywhere - English is spoken and US currency accepted. Costly to the beach. Do an activity and shop. I used United for my Thrill boat ride....very nice, fun, exciting and drenching.

I enjoyed the select dining option. At times that line was longer especially if you did not have a reservation each night. AquaClass allowed free access at any time to the spa's steam room - that was the best. But special access to Blu but you still pay for your meal? Why?