Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Vacation & Great Staff

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Our Trip on the Celebrity Constellation was excellent. The whole trip was very well organized. The ship was very clean . The staff members all did a wonderful job. I wanted to especially thank a few staffs for always going above and beyond. Joel, Brian and Dragana did an excellent job in the Dining area (Joel is also a very funny, had me laughing all the time) Also wanted to thank Rutesh and Elvis. They did an excellent job making sure our room was clean and always checking up on me and my wife to see if we needed anything. Me and my wife are already planning our next Celebrity Constellation Cruise. Highly recommend :)

Comfortable and Clean
Joel, Brian and Dragana did an excellent job in Dining ,serving us... Also wanted to thank Rutesh and Elvis for do an excellent job making our room was always clean... You guys were all awesome and kick ass.. See you on the next Constellation Cruise :)
Joel,Brian and Dragana were awesome. They kick ass woohoo