50Th birthday trip for my Wife

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greece & Turkey (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

The cruise was great. I enjoyed all the stops that we have made. The wait staff was not very attentive in the pool area. Always had to chase them down, and finally just gave in an just went to the bar to get our own drinks. Disappointed in that, and about half of them seemed to be pained in waiting on people to get their drink order.

Room was nice no complaints. However, we didnt get the fresh flowers at all as mentioned in the package. The daily fresh fit was just 3 apples, not what I was expection. and just a one time botlle of Champaige, not a daily thing like I thought we would have.

The buffet was fair, it was the same thing everyday. My wife did not like eating there. The 1st night at the dinning area, my wife had gotten food posioning, and had spent 36 hours in the room recovering. So we basically ate at the resturants that you pay aditional for.