Felt like a celebrity!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

14 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Dover Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2005
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

Celebrity Constellation 14 Night Scandinavian and Russian Cruise in June of 2005 was my first cruise and it did not disappoint! The ship was beautiful and although I wasn't old enough at the time for some of the lounges and the casino there was still plenty to do! I remember the weather was unexpectedly cold and the wind was so powerful they had to tie down the chairs to keep them from flying away! That being said, we never got to enjoy the pool and we only had 1 or 2 decent days the sit on the deck, but obviously Celebrity cannot control the weather! Dinner was fabulous and I loved getting to try so many new foods! Although this cruise was primarily older men and women, Celebrity did a great job of rallying the few teenagers that were on the ship and providing us our own space and activities (I'll never forget stealing the dance floor from all the "older folk" one night with all my new friends!). Definitely a blast and I look forward to cruising again now as an adult!

We got to try a lot of exotic foods during dinner and they were all wonderful!

Considering some lounges were for adults only, Carnival went above and beyond to provide entertainment for the teens!

I can't remember our waitress' name but she was fabulous!

Stateroom was always cleaned upon returning with candy, cards about the next days port and a booklet of ship activities.

As soda addicts, we saved a lot of money with the unlimited soda deal! ;P

Not enough time there so we didn't see much
Beautiful city and the nicest people!
We went to a restaurant in an old stone castle. Drank from goblets and got to try boar stew!
Probably the cleanest city I had ever seen. We also bought the biggest and most delicious strawberries and witnessed someone walking a giraffe on a leash!