Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Felt like a celebrity!

Sail Date: June 04, 2005

Celebrity Constellation 14 Night Scandinavian and Russian Cruise in June of 2005 was my first cruise and it did not disappoint! The ship was beautiful and although I wasn't old enough at the time for some of the lounges and the casino there was still plenty to do! I remember the weather was unexpectedly cold and the wind was so powerful they had to tie down the chairs to keep them from flying away! That being said, we never got to enjoy the pool and we only had 1 or 2 decent days the sit on the deck, but obviously Celebrity cannot control the weather! Dinner was fabulous and I loved getting to try so many new foods! Although this cruise was primarily older men and women, Celebrity did a great job of rallying the few teenagers that were on the ship and providing us our own space and activities (I'll never forget stealing the dance floor from all the "older folk" one night with all my new friends!). Definitely a blast and I look forward to cruising again now as an adult!

Cruise Photos

We got to try a lot of exotic foods during dinner and they were all wonderful!
Stateroom was always cleaned upon returning with candy, cards about the next days port and a booklet of ship activities.
I can't remember our waitress' name but she was fabulous!
Considering some lounges were for adults only, Carnival went above and beyond to provide entertainment for the teens!
Loved the Russian Folk Dancing!
Dover (London), England
Gdansk (Danzig), Poland
Not enough time there so we didn't see much
Stockholm, Sweden
Beautiful city and the nicest people!
Helsinki, Finland
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Tallinn, Estonia
We went to a restaurant in an old stone castle. Drank from goblets and got to try boar stew!
Rostock (Berlin), Germany
Probably the cleanest city I had ever seen. We also bought the biggest and most delicious strawberries and witnessed someone walking a giraffe on a leash!
Copenhagen, Denmark
Oslo, Norway

As soda addicts, we saved a lot of money with the unlimited soda deal! ;P