Fun trip

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

We enjoyed the cruise.  The entertainment was great. Several of the members of the staff went out of their way to make my kids feel special.  Not a cruise for little kids but suitable for teens. Smaller ship so less crowding at elevators and buffet lines. Pool was a little small for an itinerary that had two days at sea but we never really had a problem finding a place next to the pool.Need to work on dining, felt rushed during meals and did not get the personal service we were expecting. Food was delicious.  I have been on 5 previous cruises and put this in the #2 spot for overall trips.

Dining felt rushed and difficult to get service when we wanted a drink or needed something like extra napkins. Additional waiters on the pool deck would have been helpful as we only saw one for each side. The food was excellent.

We did Bingo and Trivia both were fun and lively. Sarah did a great job with making these fun.Liars game was hilarious.

All of the entertainment on board was amazing. Alejandro and Sarah always seemed to be having as much fun as the guest. Loved that the officers were involved in many of the activities. My favorite was Dancing with the Officers The entertainment had more of an adult flare to it and appealed to everyone in our group, raging in age from 11 to 74.

Did not use these.

Elivs our Room Steward was amazing. He always took an extra few minutes to talk with the kids and even left them extra oreos. Dagna the Sommelier took extra time to talk with my 11 year old son about the merits of Guava and made sure he had his guava juice at dinner.

Clean, well managed ship. Updated recently.

It was typical sized for cruising. I had two teenage girls with me, not sure the penthouse would have been big enough but we were not in the room much.

Earlier dinner reservations seemed to result in better service. Include sunscreen and a bathing suit in your carry on. We got our bags quickly but my parents were later getting to their cabins.

Hemmingway House and Mel Fischer Museum are two must sees