Good but not great!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Number: 2063

I've heard the Celebrity Fleets to be superior than the others, but don't be misinformed.  Although, we had a great time the service and food was mediocre.  When I explained this to a loyal Celebrity cruiser, she commented that it was probably because we were on a smaller ship and not cruising the mega ships.  I would think that the training and service would be the same, and maybe she is right.  But ice machines running out of ice and/or not working at all, food stations closed on Deck 10 (pool area) until 5:00pm not appreciated at all when I have kids in the pool and we had late dining (8:30 pm).  I was redirected to Deck 5 for a snack if I wanted to wait in a long line.  My waiter was slow and had attitude.  He scuffled with his assistant waiter with our kids in ear shot of his bickering.  No quick refills either.  Staff yelled at passengers in Oceanview café.  Spending time with my family is always a fun time and these things wouldn't deter us from going on Celebrity again but I am informed now and will not expect the service I have received from Crystal Serenity, which lived up to its 6 star rating.  I will put them in the same category as Carnival or Norwegian for service but not for its value.

The house band was bad, played music during spring break for elderly people. The latin duo were the best.

Assitant Waitress Valeria and our cabin steward, Emmanuel were awesome.

Only wish we had a bunk instead of the pull out bed from the chair. Difficult to get around the cabin where it took up a lot of space.