Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

5 nights of not Chicago

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

We booked this cruise to escape the cold weather and we did. The temperature was in the mid 80's, the Constellation was a joy to sail on with a great crew, outstanding shows (except for one who I won't mention by name), and the dining room food was excellent.

I'd love to complain but can't since everything from the time we boarded until we left was truly excellent.

Not a large ship but we never felt crowdwd.
The food was a step above the norm.
They were all attentive, and the cruise director (Alejandro) was outstanding
Great, except for a juggler.
Typical on-board stuff...I still hate BINGO
We had 2 very nice stops
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
A cab from the airport is about $13-14 with tip. Double up with people who are in line with you.
Key West, Florida
What can I say it's Key West. CHILL
We did an ATV trip..great fun. Cozumel itself is just a shopping center.

Get yourselves a lounge chair early.

1 Comment