Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great trip

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

This was our fourth time cruising and probably our best experience.  We love the value that cruising provides and this trip through was particularly so. The itinerary of two stops with days at sea in between was perfect - allowing for sightseeing followed by a day of relaxation.  We had not previously cruised on a Celebrity ship, but it definitely won't be our last.  The ship itself was in great shape and our inside stateroom was well appointed with plenty of storage and a flat screen TV.  We especially enjoyed the pool deck with an indoor  (greenhouse type ceiling) adult only spa/solarium.  The fitness center was also well equipped.  Dining was excellent with four courses for dinner every night.  The wait staff was very personable and attentive.  The cafeteria food was no less delicious and included a carvery for breakfast and lunch. What I liked most about Celebrity Constellation was that it seemed styled for more of a mature crowd.  Sadly, I guess I now fit in that category Happy  For value and an enjoyable vacation, I highly recommend this cruise.

Ship was in great shape and well appointed.
Excellent value
different from the norm which was nice - ventriloquist, juggler, singer, acrobats.
If I want to be entertained I'll go to Vegas. Cruises are about sun, relaxation, and dining.
Key West and Cozumel are always great. Loved the day of sea in between to recharge and relax.
You get what you pay for. I spend very little time in my stateroom - I'm on vacation!! Our inside stateroom had all of the necessities plus ample storage.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Key West, Florida
Use the city view trolley and get a reduced rate through Groupon.
Skip the overcrowded cruise ship sponsored snorkel trip. Book just off the boat with Martin. They were top notch and only 10-12 people per trip.