review of cruise

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

Once again a wonderful cruise on Celebrity cruise line.  Since I have 2 autoimmune diseases Alex Viorel, Jeane Pierre, Miller & Valentina all kept me safe during the dining periods & without them I probably would have been deathly ill since no one seems to understand about cross contamination when preparing meals for someone with severe celiac disease & Crohn's disease.  Because of them our cruise was perfect.  If there is some way you can recognize these individuals & give them the praise, raise in pay & pins on their name tags indicating what a wonderful service they provide to your clients that would be just wonderful.

As usual Celebrity Cruise Line is now the only cruise line we will cruise on.  Our cabin steward was very good also.  In all the cruises we have taken this is the first time I did not get seasick ( finally medication for Crohn's & scopalamine patch ) did what they were meant to do & I had a great cruise.

Please make sure the people I mentioned above will get recognition for their above & beyond service to make this cruise a great cruise for me & for keeping me from becoming very ill.

Rosalie Balbo

I thought the food was not as good as on previous Celebrity cruises

N/A

For once I could find my way around this ship without any trouble. I do think that is because of how the information is laid out on the board where you get the elevators.

typical Mexican town.........dirty, do not like when the shop owners come out & acost you. I do not like people putting their hands on me.
love Key West