New Year's Eve cruise on Celebrity

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2006
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
My family and I completely enjoyed our 10 day cruise on the Constellation. The staff was attentive without being intrusive. The food was excellent with a varied selection for each meal in the dining room and on the pool deck everything was availabele to eat--full meals, hamburgers. subs, pizza. pasta.bratwurst, salads, soups and desserts. The wait staff were very attentive and friendly always greeting us wherever they saw us on the ship.
Our cabins were well attended and very clean and the cabin stewardess was very personable and cared for our every need.
This was my 29th cruise and the first in a long time without a veranda but I really didn't need one and the attention and care received was the same as in a suite.
They had hand sanitizers everywhere which was a great idea and people really used them which I am sure helps keep the bacteria away.
I had been in all of the ports before but was very impressed with St Kitts and Sty. Lucia. In St.Lucia, take the boat ride to the Pitons it was really indicitive of island living and a lot of fun. The submarine in Barbadoes was a new attraction and very enjoyable--I highly recommend it! St Kitts is building at the port and all the stores and facilities were excellent.

Of course, the party on New Year's eve was spectacular--much better, safer and warmer than Times Square. The captain made a big effort to get the ship off the coast of St Thomas so we could enjoy the fireworks at midnight.
My teen age grandsons had a wonderful time in the disco and the drinking was monitored very well.
All in all, I highly recommend Celebrity to anyone considering a cruise

Don't Miss: The submarine trip
Very clean and people were very friendly
Don't Miss: water taxi to the beach
shopping, shopping, shopping!!!
Don't Miss: excursion to St John's although my grandsons loved the parasailing!
The flea market in Castries was a waste of time
Don't Miss: The boat trip to the Pitons
We were there on New Year's day and a lot of shops were not open but we still managed to spend more than we should.
Don't Miss: The excursion to the French side of the island
Don't Miss: The excursion to the French side of the island
Very clean and people were very friendly
Don't Miss: water taxi to the beach
shopping, shopping, shopping!!!
Don't Miss: excursion to St John's although my grandsons loved the parasailing!
The flea market in Castries was a waste of time
Don't Miss: The boat trip to the Pitons

Don't Miss: The submarine trip

Pros: The staff on board

Cons: The maitre'd in the dining room

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!