Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Cruise every

Sail Date: December 29, 2006

The ship is well maintained and they go above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable. They are very aware of the illness on other ships and take every measrue to keep this ship free of germs so that you have the best experince possible.

Pros: Service personnel and the cleaniness of the Ship

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Castries, St. Lucia
This was my first visit to this island and it was intresting, but dirty. Not much shopping available.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was not the ports fault, we arrilved on New Years Day and most of the shops were closed. The excursion was great we took the land and sea tour and that was the second time I had done that tour becuase it is alot of fun.
Don't Miss: Shopping when the stores and the flea market are open
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Our tour was cancelled on this island, so we rented a water taxis and went to the beach for the day. It was wonderful. They are redoing the port and it is going to be something to see when it is done. I am planning on coming back to see it again.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
What can you say about St. Thomas. I go for the shopping and Shop I did. I have been to the island many times before, but just never tire of it's beauty.
Don't Miss: Parasailing was great.
Bridgetown, Barbados
When on the tour to the Rum Distiller and it was fun. This was the first time I was back in Barbados since my honeymoon 30 years earlier and the island is just as beautiful as I remembered it.
Don't Miss: the submarine tour my son went on that and just loved it.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Don't Miss: Shopping when the stores and the flea market are open
Bridgetown, Barbados
Don't Miss: the submarine tour my son went on that and just loved it.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Parasailing was great.