Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Simply Awesome!!

Sail Date: December 18, 2006

The cruise was simply amazing. The ambience of the ship, the friendly staff and the port of calls were awesome. The entertainment was top of the line with Circus Soleil and the ship's dancers providing memorable 1st rate shows. Century always gives me the best value for my money. The ships have only so many people aboard that you can go anywhere on the ship and get some alone time. The dining was 1st rate, the staff was fantastic. The shops had great variety and provided great value. I would and I have recommended Celebrity to anyone who wants a great vacation!! I have tried other cruise lines, but Celebrity is hands down the best in the business, bar none.

Pros: The friendly staff, the entertainment and the ship's luxury

Cons: The food was not as good as on the Century and the band was brutal

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Great food!! Crystal blue water!! Great shops!!
Don't Miss: There is a bar near the shopping area that sells $1 Corona and has a very live atmosphere.
George Town, Grand Cayman
There were quite a few shops in Grand Cayman, too many too mention. I was able to get great deals on Liquor to take back home as gifts for family and friends.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Oranjestad, Aruba
The beaches were gorgeous!! There was a restaraunt not far from the ship that sold great fajitas and buffalo wings. We also found some great souvenirs.
Don't Miss: Get a tour of the beach area.
Great food!! Crystal blue water!! Great shops!!
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: Get a tour of the beach area.